Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ireland Part .0001 and Guest Blogging

Oh my gosh, you guys. Oh. My. Gosh.

Our trip to Ireland... I really can't talk about it, because I will cry. I mean that. It was the most incredible trip of my entire life!!!

I'm going to be absolutely bombarding you with stories and pictures and details over the next couple of weeks, but for now I just wanted to share this video. This is a band called Ladlane at Temple Bar in Dublin, playing some traditional Irish music. Every moment of the trip, including this one, found me yelling THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOMENT into the ear of a giggling Aaron, only to be surpassed by the next one.

This is a song that's played in the steerage scene in Titanic, FYI. THE STEERAGE SCENE IN TITANIC and I couldn't record the whole song because my dancin' legs were gettin' antsy.

Enjoy!


Also - while I was gone, the lovely Ashley Mays featured me on her blog. She asked me to write a letter to my high-school self... it was theraputic and such a great idea. Stop on over and take a look!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool. I've always wanted to visit Ireland. What was your favorite part? I've never been outside the US but I love to travel. I read one of Jenny B. Jones' books, There You'll Find Me and the setting was Ireland. It made me want to go even more!

    ReplyDelete